Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Introductory Post

This blog is being offered up with the intention to  provide edification and encouragement. We live in a great country, but it is only as great as people decide it will be. We have to stop spinning our wheels and get back to seeking out the truth, nobility, and justice. 

I will challenge myself to be thoughtful, respectful and insightful. One who strives to be a  problem solver instead of a problem maker.  So this is dedicated to the stewards, the producers, the thinkers- people who are trying to make a difference.

You are most kindly welcomed- if you are one who sees the ironies and absurdities of life; if you are one who knows there is a purpose and reason in life; or if you are a seeker of the above.

If you like good conversation, discussing timely and pertinent topics...by all means, join the conversation!

Earnie

1 comment:

  1. My guess is that I'll find very little on this blogsite to disagree with. I think the U.S.A. is the greatest country ever, and I hope I don't ever have to modify that with years (like "1776 to 2009"), if it falls through the ranks of greatest countries.

    As for me, I am a positive thinker tempered (and often saddened) by realistic thinking. I suspect the blog writer is the same.

    Best wishes and Godspeed on your new blog venture.

    Larry

    ReplyDelete